1. When sitting with friends in a crowded restaurant one of your friend remarks how chaotic and disorderly it was inside, and you start explaining "entropy" to them.
2. You maintain different colored hard hats and safety goggles in your wardrobe.
3. You are planning to install a scrubber on your kitchen exhaust duct
4. Somebody mentions stimulation and you take it as simulation
5. Your T-shirt shows a reciprocating compressor picture with the caption "Double-acting cylinder".
6. You associate the word beautiful with a contoured butterfly valve.
7. While extinguishing a small fire using a CO2 cylinder you are thinking of the temperature drop due to Joule-Thomson effect.
8. While washing your face in your bathroom you holler to your wife that today the water flow is "laminar".
9. You have a psychrometric chart on the side table next to your bed.
10. You find your wife getting late for the party and you start lecturing her on "Mean Time Between Failure".
11. Every time while drinking a bottled beverage you try read the composition of the beverage from the beverage label.
12. If you frequent a gas station where blended gasoline is availbale.
Well that's enough for today. Would love the readers to contribute some more humorous quotes about "Chemical Engineers".