I am looking for a Fluid Package for BioGas Application in Hysys. The brief Process Description is:
Raw Biogas having:
1. Methane: 55%; Carbon Dioxide: 42%; Nitrogen: 3% and H2S less than 500PPM, saturated with water
2. Suction pressure is 1.013Kg/Cm2abs and at 40Deg C
3. The Raw gas is passed through blower to raise the suction pressure to few inches of WC
4. Since the gas contains H2S, is scrubbed through H2S scrubber to remove contents of H2S
5. The resulting gas is compressed in two staging to 10.0Kg/cm2abs.(Reciprocating Compressor)
6. The gas is further refined by either scrubbing with high pressure water or PSA to remove CO2 and part of N2
7. It is further compressed to 251Kg/cm2 abs in three staging . (Reciprocating Compressor)
8. The compressed BioGas is then used for Indusrtial Applications.
9. The Refined gas composition at the inlet of compressor is:
Methane: 95%; CO2: 2%; N2: 3%; H2S: NIL, but the gas is saturated with water
10.After compression to 251kg/cm2abs, the gas is cooled to 40Deg C, strip off moisture for final application.
11. The capacity encountered at the suction of the Raw Gas is 60M3/Hr and 30M3/Hr at the Refined Gas inlet
Has anyone worked on this application? How do we model scrubber or PSA? The exchangers in this case are AirCooled due to non availability of water. The compressor volumetric efficiencies may be considered 74% at the inlet.
I would be more than happy to get the similar fluid package or if some one interested can as well work on the above process. If any boy required any additional information, I am prepared to give as much as possible.
Thanks for your patience.