Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Help: Biodiesel From Cpo Off-Grade (High Ffa) Process Simulation

biodiesel cpo hysys

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 karna bratha

karna bratha

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

hi all,

I am chemical engineer. I have task to create a simulation of biodiesel process which use waste from CPO Plant as raw material. That is CPO Off-Grade that contain high FFA.

But, its seem hard for me to create, because I always use HYSYS for oil&gas process simulation.

Things that I never do are:

- Creating component of raw material and product (biodiesel)

- Adding reaction/reaction set, and what is the different?

- Converging reactor equipment

Hope anyone can help me? or showing me a supporting document? because I already search in this forum and find link to download that kind of document which can help to complete biodiesel simulation, but the link is no longer available :(

thank you

#2 ENGR. JAWAD AHMED

ENGR. JAWAD AHMED

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:11 PM

I HAVE COMPLETED MY POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA AND NOW WANT TO DO RESEARCH OF M.E I NEED UR PRECIOUS SUGESSTION AS WELL HELP REGARDING MY RESEARCH TOPIC  I HAVE SELECTED "Process Simulation and Economic Analysis of Biodiesel Production Processes Using BIODIESEL (JETROPHA, PALM OIL, CASTOR, RAPESEED ETC....) VS BIODIESEL"  BUT IF ANY OTHER KIND OF TOPIC U HAVE THAT CAN EASILY DONE ON HYSYS SOFTWARE .... PLZ SUGGEST AND I NEED A BIODIESEL SIMULATIONS PRODUCED BY ANY VEGETABLE OIL KINDLY INBOX ME ..... I SHALL VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.

KHOSO.JAWAD@GMAIL.COM