Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Integrated Factory Acceptance Test

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 chem101

chem101

Gold Member

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:48 PM

Hi,
I heard this new terminology of IFAT. Does anyone knows about this? Is this same as FAT? I tried on Google to find out about IFAT . But there is not that much information. I appreciate if some one can help here. I like to know that where this IFAT apply and what is its benefits? what is the main difference between FAT and IFAT.
thank you very much for help

#2 Ahsan67

Ahsan67

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:55 AM

Dear chem101

As i know this test is conducted prior to the final shipment of equipment , for example if your are purchasing a fire water pumps from some vendor and you had define in terms(tender) that before final shipment of these pumps at your site you will test it at its factory , in this connection vendor is required to arrange this testing activity in which he has to show pumps performance and operation as per your requirement defined earlier, if the equipment fails to comply the performance criteria the test will be re conducted,  this is termed as factory acceptance test (FAT)  . further i guess the integrated may mean to its instrument and control or operating with other equipment's

Regards

Ahsan

#3 Napo

Napo

Gold Member

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:53 AM

Dear Chem101,

I send you information about IFAT.

I hope help you.

Napo.

Attached Files

• Attached File  IFAT.pdf   92.92KB   30 downloads

#4 chem101

chem101

Gold Member

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 03:46 PM

Thank you ahsan, I am familiar with FAT test. I have conducted it.but with IFAT I am not familiar.also I have read the attached article. But I am looking for someone who had conducted it.