Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Please Help Me Wid This One

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 ernst_mit_ph

ernst_mit_ph

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:33 PM

i nid to have a literature on H2S absorption tower showing the reactions involved as well as the description of the things that are going in this equipment..i nid those things to my process design.. please help..

questions: what are the main (and side) reactions involved in H2S absorption tower or is there any? and what are the possible reagents to be used?

by the way, the H2S is from the gasified solid waste/biomass(which is my raw material in my design) then condensed before entering the H2S absorption tower..

please help..need ur help urgent..tnx

#2 Qalander (Chem)

Qalander (Chem)

Gold Member

• ChE Plus Subscriber
  • 829 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (ernst_mit_ph @ Aug 27 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i nid to have a literature on H2S absorption tower showing the reactions involved as well as the description of the things that are going in this equipment..i nid those things to my process design.. please help..

questions: what are the main (and side) reactions involved in H2S absorption tower or is there any? and what are the possible reagents to be used?

by the way, the H2S is from the gasified solid waste/biomass(which is my raw material in my design) then condensed before entering the H2S absorption tower..

Dear Hello,
If you have access to internet then why don't Google...?
Regards
qalander

#3 engprocess

engprocess

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (Qalander (Chem) @ Aug 28 2008, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ernst_mit_ph @ Aug 27 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear Hello,
If you have access to internet then why don't Google...?
Regards
qalander

HI ,
Here is the reaction in the absorber RNH2 +H2S ................. RNH3HS
you can read Natural gas processing principles and technology , it is an important book.
good luck