Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Waste Heat Recovery Facility

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 mmssp

mmssp

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:32 PM

Hello sirs/madams,

In one of my classes, we are being asked to identify an equipment/industrial facility that generates waste heat and create a way to recover and utilize this waste heat. I would like to ask for suggestions on how to start the project, also where I can get useful materials to support my evaluation and calculations.

Thanks a lot.

#2 theoneajit

theoneajit

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:03 AM

There are many heat recovery equipments in Boilers ( waste heat recovery boilers) and rotary calciners. But what would you want to do exactly.If you are just looking for equipment study and related calculations then i recommend you to look for books related above topics.I am sure you will get the details as the topic very common.

#3 ELEMAN

ELEMAN

Gold Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (mmssp @ Jun 22 2009, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello sirs/madams,

In one of my classes, we are being asked to identify an equipment/industrial facility that generates waste heat and create a way to recover and utilize this waste heat. I would like to ask for suggestions on how to start the project, also where I can get useful materials to support my evaluation and calculations.

Thanks a lot.

Because of the lack of more detailed information, I only can suggest to you to do a Google search under the key words: Uses of waste heat and Heat recovery .

Good luck !