Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Crane Excel Workbook

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 iceman

iceman

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:46 AM

Dear All,
Could someone very kindly email me with the Crane workbook. The topic is closed and I hav'nt been able to download. Pls email to
ice2000man@hotmail .com
Thank you
Iceman

#2 iceman

iceman

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:38 AM

Dear All,

I am sorry about all my comments regarding tis topic because it was made under the assumption that this wasn't copyrigted material.

I thought it was a Crane freebie of longtime ago but no longer in circulation.
regds

iceman

#3 Art Montemayor

Art Montemayor

Gold Member

• Admin
  • 5,780 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:49 AM

Iceman:

You are right, at one time it was very common to receive FREE copies of Crane Tech Paper #410. I myself have received several copies through the years. However, the people or companies giving away these copies were distributers of fluid flow equipment (pumps, valves, piping, etc.) who bought the copies from Crane. Crane, itself, never has given any copies away for free.

#4 iceman

iceman

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:13 AM

Thank you for the info. That was all needed from the start but I see now that my public apology earns me the distinction of a further (-1). Anyway pls rest assured that no further mishaps form this member.
best regds
iceman

Iceman:

You are right, at one time it was very common to receive FREE copies of Crane Tech Paper #410. I myself have received several copies through the years. However, the people or companies giving away these copies were distributers of fluid flow equipment (pumps, valves, piping, etc.) who bought the copies from Crane. Crane, itself, never has given any copies away for free.