Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

I Need An Urgent Assistence With Results Interpretation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 Bashir

Bashir

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:48 AM

Hello everyone

This is Sam and i would like to ask you some assistance in terms of water treatment/filtration.
I have done my experimental work long time ago (with floating media filtration in up flow direction), the main objective of my study was to investigate the size and shape of media particle for floating media filter. and I have written a report about it but this report was examined by some people and they made some suggestions and some corrections that need to be added. some of these suggestions and correction are fine and i can do it by myself but some others are difficult and i have tried them before even they asked me but i did my best but still incomplete. The main concern of my work as they mentioned is the lack of in-depth interpretation of my results and i believe that is because of my lack of experience in Filtration and water treatment. Therefore i want to find out if one of your consultants would be able to assist me with it ( it is a bit urgent ). if yes then i can send you these suggestions as well as my experimental work and results and then you can have a clear idea about my work and see if you can help me with it or not.
As i said we just need to interpret the results in a scientific way.
I would really be very appreciated if you do respond on my request. if you are willing to help me, just let me know how i can contact you.

Looking forward to hear from you

Bashir

Regards