Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

How To Learn Htri Xchanger Suit 6,if Anybody Having Learning Manual Pl

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 omechem

omechem

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:47 AM

how to learn HTRI Xchanger suit 6,if anybody have learning manual please send me my mail id was ome06028@gmail.com

Edited by omechem, 16 October 2012 - 06:49 AM.

#2 Fr3dd

Fr3dd

Gold Member

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:17 AM

Hello Omechem,

The software itself has a very extensive and useful manual. If you have the software installed, I'm sure you will have access to it. However, I think that learning any software requires time and some "contact" with it. In the case of an engineering software, you will use your technical knowledge and your common sense to determine if your results are, at least, logical.

Always remember that the software is a calculation tool, it won't do all the work; and also remember that the quality of the results will depend on the quality of your input (garbage in - garbage out).

If there's any book or website, I'm sure that one of our colleagues here will share it with you. My advice, read the HTRI user manual, take a couple of exercises (trying to design an existing unit and compare your results for example), and you will learn to use it quickly (that's how I've learned to use it).

Regards,

#3 gegio1960

gegio1960

Gold Member

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

omechem,
if you haven't a tutor, I'd suggest you to participate to HTRI training sessions and webinars (and also to follow Fr3dd advices).
Regards