Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Lng Terminal

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 dylant

dylant

Gold Member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:01 PM

Hello,

Could anyone provide me information regarding existing LNG Terminal? (PFDs, locations, conditions, etc.)

Thanks,
Dylan

#2 Art Montemayor

Art Montemayor

Gold Member

• Admin
  • 5,780 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 08:18 AM

Dy:

Be specific. Your question is too vague and lacks Basic Data.

You are not going to receive any factual PFD from an existing, operating LNG Terminal - at least not in the USA. You may get a block diagram with nominal, estimated data - but that's about it.

What do you specifically mean by "condtions"? Are these local atmospheric conditions? Are they the importation conditions? Anyone familar with LNG knows that it represents a saturated liquid, so it's thermodynamic condtions are well known and established.

What do you need this information for? How accurate does this information have to be?

#3 dylant

dylant

Gold Member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 12:04 PM

Art:

Thanks for responding.

I am building a model for an LNG terminal. I tried to find PFDs and some information (streams' pressure, temperature, heat flow, etc.) from internet, encyclopedia, and library books. However, I have not found lots of information. I am lost and I have no idea whether what I am building is applicable and reasonable for the real life. That is why I need the informations about an existing (or proposed) LNG terminal.

Regards,
Dylan

#4 Dharmesh

Dharmesh

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:01 AM

You can write to me to get the information about LNG terminal personally except PFD's.