Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Please Help Me...(about Oleochemicals)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#26 apis

apis

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 03:14 AM

To Kaisar,

hi kaisar.How r u?Kaisar, do u have any recommended HYSYS tutorial for me do and learn about my vacuum distillation?I already find it in internet, but what i had found are tutorial about the complex distillation and hard to understand it.I am the new one in this HYSYS software,I don't know anything about this software.So, if u know the tutorial that can teach me step by step or the tutorial that can make me easier to understand, i really2 appreciate it and i really2 need it buddy.I hope you can help me to make me better understanding in this software.thanks a lot kaisar

#27 apis

apis

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 09:05 AM

Hi Kaisar.

Sorry for disturbing you.Kaisar, i had a problem here. I already done short cut distillation column using the pitch component that i have. I had adjusted a little bit my pitch component than the component that you had done before and i already adjusted this pitch component in your short cut distillation too.But, the problem that i faced here is when i compared my shortcut distillation column with yours, the result that i had is a little bit different with your short cut distillation column though all the things or specs in your shortcut distillation is same with mine.If you don't mind, can you check what's wrong or any other things that i forgot to consider in my short cut distillation column.Please guide me.If you can check for me and not disturbing you, please notice me and i will send to you my HYSYS file.I hope you can help me.A thousand thank you to you first:-)