Latest Community Postings
Recent Blog Entries
Ankur's Tech Blog
Community Admin Blog
Energy Efficient Hot and Cold Water
Electrical Process Tomography
Biodiesel: The Road Ahead
Methanol Plant Capacity Enhancement
Plate and Frame Heat Exchangers: Preliminary Design
Compressor Surging Under Control
Plant and Equipment Wellness, Part 1: Observing Variability
Share this topic:
Quality articles are key to the success of Cheresources.com. This year, we're sponsoring an article contest on the site. Prizes will be awarded as follows:
First Place, $350.00 USD cash payment
Second Place, $100.00 USD cash payment
Third Place, $50.00 USD cash payment
Anyone in the world is invited to submit articles (void if prohibited by local law). Here are the requirements for articles:
1. You must be the author (or one of the authors) of the article.
2. The article cannot appear on any other internet website.
3. All references must be included.
4. Only articles submitted after February 1, 2006 are eligible for this contest.
5. Your article should be of interest to practicing engineers (no lab papers please)
We prefer articles in Microsoft Word format. You can find other advice on article formatting here.
Your article will be judged on the following criteria:
Decisions rendered by Cheresources.com are final. Cheresources.com reserves the write to publish any and all articles submitted for consideration for this contest.
The contest will end on October 1, 2006.
Submit your article via email here.