Jump to content
This is not recommended for shared computers
* Required Information
Between 3 and 26 characters
Between 3 and 32 characters
Receive email updates when content is added to the community?
Forum Terms & Rules
==== Guidlines for Posting to the Forums ======1. When you receive recommendations for action in the forums, please return to the forum and share the results of your actions. What recommendations were implemented? What additional action was necessary? Tell everyone what happened so we can all continue to learn
2. Please be sure to post to the correct forums. Students should post in the student forum, while professionals should use the Industrial Professional and other forums.
3. Please do not post the same question in multiple forums.
4. If you'd like a response to your inquiry, give as many details as possible regarding your questions. Taking the time to fully explain your inquiry, including as much background information as possible, will help others understand your question. You can attach drawings or spreadsheets to help explain your situation as well.
5. Including your background (if you're an industrial professional) can also be quite helpful to those who will take the time to answer your question. For example, listing how many years of experience you have and the industries in which you've worked can be quite insightful when crafting answers to your inquires.
6. No advertising or recruiting of any kind will be tolerated. Your posts will simply be deleted and you'll be banned from further posting.
These guidelines will help you get the best answers to your questions. Don't forget to come by the board often to offer your own answers to people who may benefit from your particular expertise.
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Cheresources, Inc.. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board. The specific version of material posted in these programs is the property of Cheresources, Inc. with all rights reserved. Cheresources, Inc. may grant users the ability to edit and/or delete their own materials. Cheresources, Inc. reserves the right to delete any material from this program at it's sole discretion.
Community Forum Software by IP.Board