Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Hysys To Excel Converter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 asadashfaq

asadashfaq

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:47 AM

i want to convert my simulation into excel but got to know that it requires either of these tool aspen simulation workbook or workbook dump or hysys stream reporter...these tools are available on aspen support weblink but as a student i cant download it as it requires registration...so any body know a link to download any of them please share or if has any of these tool upload somewhere from where i can download
thanks

#2 Padmakar Katre

Padmakar Katre

Gold Member

• ChE Plus Subscriber
  • 992 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:42 AM

i want to convert my simulation into excel but got to know that it requires either of these tool aspen simulation workbook or workbook dump or hysys stream reporter...these tools are available on aspen support weblink but as a student i cant download it as it requires registration...so any body know a link to download any of them please share or if has any of these tool upload somewhere from where i can download
thanks

Dear,
Had you been searched here in the forums, you would have got the following link where you can find most of the Hysys-excel automation files. Here you go,

http://www.cheresour...07-hysys-excel/

#3 aragorn630

aragorn630

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:38 AM

Dear Mr Padmakar S Katre, I am new in this forum. I want to link excel with hysys, speaking concretely, I want to put Hepak data into hysys through excel badly.Could you please tell me how to do it. I have downloaded the excel files you upload to this forum, do you have excel that can carry out the function I need. Thank you very much!

#4 guillermolineroa

guillermolineroa

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:27 AM

Hi all,

I'm Venezuelan, but I will write in English because I see that basically all written in English except for some post.

Then they attached a very practical example that serves to initiate the process Hysys-Excel.

This is an excel file in introducing some parameters (yellow cells), and pressed the button that is located there, the button runs a macro that sends the data from Excel to Hysys and returns the results to HYSYS a cell in excel.

For this particular case, HYSYS returns some physicochemical properties.

In order to run the application requires HYSYS is open, and created a document in HYSYS stored in the same folder where you saved the Excel file. The Hysys file must be named "Ejemplo HYSYS-Excel"

Also must be activated HYSYS library, this is done by pressing "Alt + F11", you enter "Tools" and then "References", once there, proceeds to activate the library, just search for "HYSYS" and check the box.

In the folder where you install Hysys is a "HELP" with all the description of the terms of Hysys library in Visual Basic.

Hoping be useful,

Attached Files

#5 firaa

firaa

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

how to i put hepak values in hysys through excel?

#6 sannandigana

sannandigana

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:12 AM

Dear Padmakar

The Hysys Work Dump  attachemnet in the repective Link is not working. Can u Please add the File , so that it will help me to extract Hysys data in Excel Sheet.

Can you also suggest me an alternate method to Extract Hysys simulation file to  Spread sheet Format!!

Regards

Santosh nandigana

Edited by sannandigana, 20 May 2013 - 02:13 AM.