Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Process Engineering For Newbie

process engineering process junior process engineer newbie line sizing vessel sizing tutorial

3 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 johansl20

johansl20

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 09:49 AM

Hi Friends,

Recently i just started writing a blog about the basic of process engineering dedicated for students and newbie process engineer. You could visit my blog at https://juniorprocesseng.blogspot.com/

This blog will be developed based on my 4 years experience as a junior engineer in an oil and gas EPC company. At my first months, i felt a great difficulty to learn since it is not easy to get a mentor in the professional life.

Based on that experience, I hope that this blog could help to give an easy way to connect your students knowledge with your professional career.

Appreciate your visit and feedback to my blog  :)

#2 ChinmoyBasak

ChinmoyBasak

Gold Member

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 02:15 PM

Great start. Keep it up. Starting and maintaining is lot of work. But everybody can benefit from your work that is a plus.

#3 johansl20

johansl20

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 08:03 AM

Great start. Keep it up. Starting and maintaining is lot of work. But everybody can benefit from your work that is a plus.

Sure ! Thank you so much for your appreciation. I will try my best to upload the content as frequent as possible since right now i am also working as a full time engineer.

#4 johansl20

johansl20

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 09:30 AM

Hi All ! Just posted a new article about the concept of process hydraulic calculation.

You could open the article in this link : https://juniorproces...your-fluid.html

Have a good day :)