Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Aspen Hysys

aspen dynamics aspen hysys cumene plantwide control controller

5 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 Victory1

Victory1

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2021 - 08:11 AM

Good day. Please I need assistance in my dynamic simulation. I don't know how to parameterize the controllers using relay tuning rules or tyreus luyben rule in my aspen dynemic simulation and that is the last part of my research. Please, I need an instructor so as to learn

#2 Pilesar

Pilesar

Gold Member

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 10:44 PM

AspenTech offers training and technical support. Maybe they can help instruct you or at least provide solved examples for your learning.

#3 Pilesar

Pilesar

Gold Member

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 30 November 2021 - 03:37 PM

Dynamic simulation without training or access to tech support will be difficult. If I were in that position, I would consider two paths. One: Call the tech support line anyway and tell them your sad story. They are human and can be sympathetic to try to find you the help you need. Two: Search the internet with terms like "Aspen Dynamic Tuning." It is surprising what is available on the World Wide Web. You may have already tried these paths. Good luck to you.

#4 Pilesar

Pilesar

Gold Member

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 30 November 2021 - 03:52 PM

I had thought this was an official student license, but now understand this to be an unauthorized copy. I am surprised research using this software would be accepted by a legitimate educational institution. Have you tried contacting AspenTech to get a cheaper student access price? 

#5 Victory1

Victory1

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 06:16 AM

I will try to contact the aspen tech support line. Thank you sir

#6 SilverShaded

SilverShaded

Gold Member

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 03 December 2021 - 05:28 AM

Thanks for your response sir. I don't have the full version of the software so I can't access the aspen tech support or training. 

I think ths is called software theft and is a criminal offense.