Jump to content



Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

3

Rip - Stephen M. Hall


3 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 latexman

latexman

    Gold Member

  • Admin
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 23 September 2026 - 06:21 AM

A friend on another forum notified me that, Steve Hall, a member of this community passed away yesterday.  His son placed his obituary on LinkedIn.

 

He will be missed.  Rest in peace, Steve.



#2 breizh

breizh

    Gold Member

  • Admin
  • 7,039 posts

Posted 23 September 2026 - 05:00 PM

RIP Steve.

#3 Pilesar

Pilesar

    Gold Member

  • Admin
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 23 September 2026 - 05:18 PM

I knew Stephen Hall only from his posts in this forum and from his excellent ‘Rules of Thumb’ book. He engendered professional respect in both areas. I remember on more than one occasion when I contributed to this forum and considered 'is my post accurate enough that it will not be contradicted by Stephen Hall?' As far as I know, we had no conflicts, but he had a good amount of chemical engineering experience and knowledge that did not overlap mine. I always looked forward to reading his responses when I noticed that he would post here.



#4 Bitan729

Bitan729

    Veteran Member

  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 September 2026 - 03:03 AM

Rest in peace






Similar Topics