Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Powerpoint Presentation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 ankur2061

ankur2061

Gold Member

• Forum Moderator
  • 2,484 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:24 AM

Dear All,

One of the best means of sharing knowledge & encouraging a discussion is by giving a "Power Point" presentation to a group of people. The presentation could be annotated with figures, diagrams & colorful pictures to draw the attention of the group & to enhance their participation in the knowledge sharing process.

Here I am attaching a presentation, the very first one I made 9 years ago to give an introduction about 'Polyester Technology'. Certain slides have been removed out of respect to technology confidentiality clauses with my previous employer but the general idea is to show to students & young engineers how a presentation can generate interest & dicussion on a completely new subject for a group of people.

Subsequent to this first presentation, I have done several more & found that they help in bringing to focus a subject of common interest.

Presentations are also a great tool for 'Business Development' for any organization looking for business in a very competitive business environment.

Hope you enjoy this small presentation.

Regards,
Ankur.

Attached Files

#2 saeed.s

saeed.s

Gold Member

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:01 PM

Thanks for your favor