Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Energy Conservation ...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 engware

engware

Gold Member

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:15 PM

To All:

I would like to invite both Forum members and visitors to start a discussion on Energy Conservation -- ask questions of interest, share knowledge and experience related to Energy Conservation (both present and future options, benefits and implementation issues can be considered).

Also, everybody is welcome to contribute to the Energy Conservation topic.

Thanks,

Gordan

#2 AdGeorge

AdGeorge

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:44 AM

your heating system is not just a furnace—it's a heat-delivery system that starts at the furnace and delivers heat throughout your home using a network of ducts.

#3 AdGeorge

AdGeorge

Brand New Member

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:27 PM

I would like to find out how i can encourage my young drivers to consider the best type of car for the future. best emissions etc? If I can encourage our Liverpool drivers and add content onto the hints and tips for their driving lessons we already provide, it would help us re-educate the next generation of drivers.

Help warmly received.

Nick

#4 djack77494

djack77494

Gold Member

• ChE Plus Subscriber
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:21 AM

This forum is centered around the ELECTRIC POWER industry. Though nice Mom and apple pie sentiments concerning very general energy conservation measures are nice, I doubt they are constructive to this forum's visitors. You have been challenged to contribute.

#5 engware

engware

Gold Member

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:08 AM

To All:

In order to clarify my post, request and challenge to the CheResourses.com visitors and members, one can always take a gas turbine operation as an example. By changing the gas turbine fuel -- for example hypothetically speaking switching from methane (CH4) to hydrogen (H2), one can successfully accomplish energy conservation and as a result get sustainable economy. However, the challenge is how to get such gas turbine operation commercially viable with existing technologies already employed in the power generation industry ...

Due to the limitation on the number of the images that I can include in my single post, my input related to images is provided in a few separate posts ...

#6 engware

engware

Gold Member

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:10 AM

To All:

Due to the limitation on the number of the images that I can include in my single post, my input related to images is provided in a few separate posts ...

#7 engware

engware

Gold Member

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:12 AM

To All: