Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Pro Ii And Aspen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 shanti1927

shanti1927

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 12:32 AM

Hi Friends,
I am looking for PRO/II and ASPEN tutorials or manuals. Can anyone help me in finding manuals on how to use with examples or Can anyone teach me here on how to get started ? . I will be very thankful to them.
Thanking you
Regards
Shanti

#2 Art Montemayor

Art Montemayor

Gold Member

• Admin
  • 5,780 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:00 PM

Shanti:

If you are a university student, you should have all the background information, manuals, and instructions for your university's licensed copy of the Simulation program you are using. Therefore, go to your professor(s) or your simulation director for the information.

If you are a professional engineer, then you should have access to a licensed, legal copy of the simulation program and you should ask your simulation representative for any further information you require. If you are legally licensed, you should have no problems getting what you need.

If you are working with a stolen or pirated version of the simulation program - as many foreign engineers are - then you are doing something totally illegal and wrong and you don't deserve any information -- Period!

Please tell us what is your position with respect to a licensed simulations program and we will try to help if you are a legal, licensed operator. If you are not a licensed user, then please don't try to use this forum to obtain non-licensed or illegal information.

Art Montemayor

#3 shanti1927

shanti1927

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:25 PM

Hello Art Montemayor,
Thanx for replying. I am a student at Texas A & M University Kingsville. I am doing masters in Natural Gas Engg..They have taught HYSYS but I am trying to learn PRO/II myself. They dont teach ASPEN. Do you recommend any other software to learn before I get graduate ? Can you give me some projects, so that I can do and learn.

Thank You
Regards
Shanti