Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Introduce Yourself Plz !

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 mmaz

mmaz

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:10 AM

Dear friends !
If Mr Admin let us ,
ALL PROFESSIONA ! tell us your proficiency ! Plz

#2 gvdlans

gvdlans

Gold Member

• ChE Plus Subscriber
  • 619 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:12 AM

The member profile is an excellent place to provide any information you would like to share with other forum members and visitors.

#3 Art Montemayor

Art Montemayor

Gold Member

• Admin
  • 5,780 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:08 AM

Mmaz:

Guido has responded to your question. I would add that YOU can also aid us and everyone by filling in all the blocks in your personal profile.

When you signed in as a member, you didn't even tell us where you are located. I had to find that out and inserted your country as an indication of where you are found.

Everyone who seeks information and advice for free is well advised to furnish all their personal background information that they can in order for us to respond in as efficient and correct a manner as we can.

Thank you.

#4 mmaz

mmaz

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:00 AM

Dear Art Montemayor !
Dear gvdlans !
I think It's no important where I'm live or you or others ! but important is help together & fly together ! we live on one earth and if you fly and look at this earth , you will see only a point !
look ! we are very close together ! wink.gif
In response , If you look to many profile , you will find a common word : process eng , safty eng , chemical eng , ...
even maybe you see Process (Control) Engineer at a large Engineering and Construction company !
plz tell me what dose mean ?

So Plz introduce yorself ALL PROFESSIONALS !

#5 djack77494

djack77494

Gold Member

• ChE Plus Subscriber
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:32 PM

Dear mmaz,
It appears that you have not taken seriously the excellent advise that Guido and Art Montemayor have offered to you. Just to further clarify, they are suggesting that YOU complete your own user profile as the prefered means we all have of "introducing ourselves". When we see you suggesting that we introduce ourselves, but then look for your own introduction and see no interests, no statement, no age, gender, birthday, etc., it damages your credibility. Any/all of this information may be important to fellow users, so it's hard to see why you would suggest that others display their information while you do not follow your own suggestion. Please be a good example.

QUOTE (mmaz @ May 21 2008, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think It's no important where I'm live or you or others ! but important is help together & fly together ! we live on one earth and if you fly and look at this earth , you will see only a point !
look ! we are very close together !
;-)

Yes, it's a small world and we all have much in common in our journeys here.

QUOTE (mmaz @ May 21 2008, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In response , If you look to many profile , you will find a common word : process eng , safty eng , chemical eng , ...
even maybe you see Process (Control) Engineer at a large Engineering and Construction company !
plz tell me what dose mean ?

Please clarify. I don't know what you're asking. Surely you aren't asking what a process engineer is, are you??

Doug <---First word of my introduction

#6 mmaz

mmaz

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:29 PM

Dear friends ,
I think , now better to finish this alteracion ! smile.gif
I'm not professional , so I cann't start !
FINISHED TOPIC !