I am sorry to put something that have nothing to do with the forum!
I am a student in china and I want to know some news about how I can go to America to study ?
my e-mail : slt_2005@163.com
|
|
Give Me An Advise
Started by Relaco, Jul 25 2005 11:16 PM
2 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
#1
Posted 25 July 2005 - 11:16 PM
#2
Posted 26 July 2005 - 07:38 AM
Relaco:
I don't know if this works in China or not, but the way I recall the rules for obtaining a Student Visa is:
1. Select a US University and obtain its acceptance to receive you in their midst;
2. Go to the US Embassy with that information and request a Student Visa for the duration that it will take you to study in the US;
I assume that you know the pre-requisites to entering a US University: a recognized high school diploma, fees paid, English spoken, etc.
I also assume you know the requisites for a Student Visa and that China will allow you to study in the US.
I don't know if this works in China or not, but the way I recall the rules for obtaining a Student Visa is:
1. Select a US University and obtain its acceptance to receive you in their midst;
2. Go to the US Embassy with that information and request a Student Visa for the duration that it will take you to study in the US;
I assume that you know the pre-requisites to entering a US University: a recognized high school diploma, fees paid, English spoken, etc.
I also assume you know the requisites for a Student Visa and that China will allow you to study in the US.
#3
Posted 29 July 2005 - 06:00 AM
Admin :
Thank u very much for your reply ,and I can learn something from your advise.
Let me introduce myself first : my chinese name is Sui Li tang, and my english
name is Relaco .Now I am study in the university of ZheJiang indurstry as a
student of chemical engineering in HangZhou City, which is a beatiful city
neghboring ShangHai with the West Lake .
Now I want to ask another problem ,it 's that I want to konw whether can the universities in America identify the master's degree in China or not . Usually we pay four years in the university to get a bachelor's degree, then we can go on to study for three or two years in the university and can get a master's degree.Now I am in the campus for the another three yaers and I'll get a "master's degree",
I want to konw whether they recongnize the master's degree I get ?
Thank u very much for your reply ,and I can learn something from your advise.
Let me introduce myself first : my chinese name is Sui Li tang, and my english
name is Relaco .Now I am study in the university of ZheJiang indurstry as a
student of chemical engineering in HangZhou City, which is a beatiful city
neghboring ShangHai with the West Lake .
Now I want to ask another problem ,it 's that I want to konw whether can the universities in America identify the master's degree in China or not . Usually we pay four years in the university to get a bachelor's degree, then we can go on to study for three or two years in the university and can get a master's degree.Now I am in the campus for the another three yaers and I'll get a "master's degree",
I want to konw whether they recongnize the master's degree I get ?
Similar Topics
Should I Just Give UpStarted by Guest_Spoonerism_* , Today, 03:11 AM |
|
|
||
Inclined Baffle In Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger - Need Advise PleasStarted by Guest_MGS RN_* , 16 Oct 2019 |
|
|
||
Inclined Baffle In Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger - Need Advise PleasStarted by Guest_MGS RN_* , 17 Oct 2019 |
|
|
||
Inclined Baffle In Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger - Need Advise PleasStarted by Guest_MGS RN_* , 17 Oct 2019 |
|
|
||
Inclined Baffle In Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger - Need Advise PleasStarted by Guest_MGS RN_* , 16 Oct 2019 |
|
|

FB





