Dear All,
Could anyone suggest recent, up to date literature that show figures of the most dangerous hazards during the operation of a benzene recovery distillation column?
Thanks in advance!
|
|
Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:34 AM
Dear All,
Could anyone suggest recent, up to date literature that show figures of the most dangerous hazards during the operation of a benzene recovery distillation column?
Thanks in advance!
Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:13 AM
There is nothing really unique about recovering benzene. And your query is a bit vague. You should search a bit, since this is the purpose of your assignment. The answers are less important than learning how to search for information.
Bobby
Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:17 PM
Bobby,
NO. That is not the purpose of my assignment.... I'm asking for literature to read and work on my analysis.
YES, I have search a LOT but unfortunately there are some journals to which I do not have access for free.
Finally I'm after rather recent literature with statistic data for demand rates of hazards, I have to make detailed comparisons
Your answer isn't helpful.
Column Bottom TemperatureStarted by Guest_suphaklitwd_* , 05 Oct 2026 |
|
|
||
Column SizingStarted by Guest_guoyinyanliner_* , 21 Sep 2026 |
|
|
||
Distillation Column At Vacuum ConditionsStarted by Guest_FriendlyAlchemist_* , 21 Aug 2026 |
|
|
||
Water Draw Off Arrangement For Condensate Stabilizer ColumnStarted by Guest_hirengdesai_* , 18 Aug 2026 |
|
|
||
Ethylene Glycol Purification ColumnStarted by Guest_sg21255_* , 19 May 2026 |
|
|