|
|
Piping And Column
Started by Mahesh2190, Jan 28 2013 09:09 AM
1 reply to this topic
Share this topic:
#1
Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:09 AM
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum but I think
it is quite useful and successful.
Could you please tell mi
1. what is exact difference between tube and pipe..??
2. what is difference between Reflux drum and condensate drum..
I am new to this forum but I think
it is quite useful and successful.
Could you please tell mi
1. what is exact difference between tube and pipe..??
2. what is difference between Reflux drum and condensate drum..
#2
Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:18 PM
To answer question 1:
http://www.engineeri...ubes-d_347.html
http://www.enggcyclo...ence-pipe-tube/
As for the 2nd question, reflux drum accumulates the liquid that has condensed from the top of distillation columns. Condensate drums are typically used to refer to steam condensate drums.
Do correct me if Im wrong..
Edited by thorium90, 10 February 2013 - 02:24 PM.
Similar Topics
Column SizingStarted by Guest_guoyinyanliner_* , 21 Sep 2026 |
|
|
||
Distillation Column At Vacuum ConditionsStarted by Guest_FriendlyAlchemist_* , 21 Aug 2026 |
|
|
||
Water Draw Off Arrangement For Condensate Stabilizer ColumnStarted by Guest_hirengdesai_* , 18 Aug 2026 |
|
|
||
Ethylene Glycol Purification ColumnStarted by Guest_sg21255_* , 19 May 2026 |
|
|
||
Density Meter For Inline Process Monitoring In A Distillation ColumnStarted by Guest_ProcessAtWork_* , 18 Jun 2026 |
|
|

FB





