Jump to content



Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

2

Process Plant Insights Dot Com


1 reply to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 Pilesar

Pilesar

    Gold Member

  • Admin
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 08 September 2026 - 08:52 AM

https://processplantinsights.com/ is a website that breizh referenced in the past day. It seems an excellent resource for heat exchanger design by an experienced engineer who has clear ability to teach. Very nice explanations of practical design considerations! Do you know the author/owner of the website? It seems to be a base from India. I sent an invite to this engineer to contribute in these forums.



#2 breizh

breizh

    Gold Member

  • Admin
  • 7,039 posts

Posted 09 September 2026 - 01:29 AM

Hi Pilesar,

I discovered the site during a Google search. I found the content well written and covering a lot of subjects about HX. 

I've seen a lot of publications about HX coming from India. 

Breizh






Similar Topics