Featured Articles

Check out the latest featured articles.

File Library

Check out the latest downloads available in the File Library.

New Article

Product Viscosity vs. Shear

Featured File

Vertical Tank Selection

New Blog Entry

Low Flow in Pipes- posted in Ankur's blog

Adsorbents For Hydrogen/ Co2 Separation In Psa

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic
Share this topic:
| More

#1 Guest_Asim Laeeq_*

Guest_Asim Laeeq_*
  • guestGuests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:10 AM

Dear Everyone,

I am working on membrane separation of hydrogen from carbondioxide. However there is very less work done in this area and i am finding it hard to select suitable fillers for membrane synthesis. I am now looking at adsorbents used in PSA columns and will try the same for membrane synthesis.

Can anyone provide me with a link or give me some information about the most common and best adsorbents used for separation of carbondioxide from hydrogen.

Best regards
Asim Khan

#2 Art Montemayor

Art Montemayor

Gold Member

• Admin
  • 5,780 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 06:56 AM

Asim:

Please stop making multiple posts of the same, identical thread.

I have deleted your other 3 postings in the other Forums. There is no need to make multiple posts. It makes only more difficult and very confusing for members to respond to your query.

I will delete any more postings that you continue to make - including this one, if you persist in doing such a gross and discourteous thing.

Read the Forum's Guidelines and learn what we expect of members who seek free advice and help.

#3 Guest_Asim Laeeq_*

Guest_Asim Laeeq_*
  • guestGuests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 07:37 AM

I am sorry. Actually i was totally confused about the head where such topic should be posted. Thats why i posted it in all the forums where i found it appropriate.

Sorry again
Asim

QUOTE (Art Montemayor @ Mar 26 2008, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Asim:

Please stop making multiple posts of the same, identical thread.

I have deleted your other 3 postings in the other Forums. There is no need to make multiple posts. It makes only more difficult and very confusing for members to respond to your query.

I will delete any more postings that you continue to make - including this one, if you persist in doing such a gross and discourteous thing.

Read the Forum's Guidelines and learn what we expect of members who seek free advice and help.