Hi,
What is the difference between bay and unit? in what instances could the number of bays differ from the number of units? I all the definitios of bay I read it seems to me like I'm reading the definition of the whole unit:
For example:
|
|
Posted 19 December 2023 - 03:16 PM
Hi,
What is the difference between bay and unit? in what instances could the number of bays differ from the number of units? I all the definitios of bay I read it seems to me like I'm reading the definition of the whole unit:
For example:
Electric Heat Tracing—Pipe-Wall Temperature Vs. Actual Fluid TemperatuStarted by Guest_zamakaze_* , 20 Sep 2026 |
|
|
||
Natural Gas Pre-Cooling UnitStarted by Guest_guoyinyanliner_* , 18 Sep 2026 |
|
|
||
Screening Heat & Material Balances Cases For Fire Relief Psv SizinStarted by Guest_powerox6_* , 21 Aug 2026 |
|
|
||
How To Right Size A Vapor Recovery Unit (Vru)?Started by Guest_MethanolPlant_* , 29 Apr 2024 |
|
|
||
Selection Of Heat Exchanger For Heating LiquidStarted by Guest_fahctory_* , 24 Feb 2026 |
|
|