Hi,
I have a distillation column in Hysys, and in the energy stream of the reboiler I have no reference temperature.
Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 19.04.06.png 287.25KB
1 downloads
What is it and why is it empty?
Thanks for your time
|
|
Posted 19 May 2021 - 12:54 PM
Hi,
I have a distillation column in Hysys, and in the energy stream of the reboiler I have no reference temperature.
Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 19.04.06.png 287.25KB
1 downloads
What is it and why is it empty?
Thanks for your time
Posted 20 May 2021 - 10:51 AM
It's the duty. Why would it have a temperature?
Column Bottom TemperatureStarted by Guest_suphaklitwd_* , 05 Oct 2026 |
|
|
||
Electric Heat Tracing—Pipe-Wall Temperature Vs. Actual Fluid TemperatuStarted by Guest_zamakaze_* , 20 Sep 2026 |
|
|
||
In Hysys, For Horizontal Vessel Sizing,Started by Guest_guoyinyanliner_* , 10 Sep 2026 |
|
|
||
Hydrate Temperature Prediction CalculatorStarted by Guest_Wayne_* , 19 Aug 2026 |
|
|
||
Design Of High Temperature Duct WorkStarted by Guest_tjsegan_* , 15 Jun 2026 |
|
|